TRACK TEAM EXPECTATIONS
- Whether it is on our school campus or at Walnut High School, students will remember and practice the three Colt Character Traits:
- Being Safe
- Being Respectful
- Being Responsible
- Students will show classroom citizenship, academic achievement and progress that meet their classroom teacher's expectations (Track Team Teachers will frequently communicate with classroom teachers). If expectations are not met in the classroom, students will be dismissed from our track team.
- Students will show good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Students will commit to track practices three days a week (starting January 18th)
- Monday afternoons - 2:40-3:30pm
- Wednesday afternoons - 1:25-2:10pm
- Thursday mornings 7:30-8:00am.
- Three late after school pick-ups will result in dismissal from the track team.
- Students will attend the district wide elementary Track Meet, Saturday, March 24, 2018
SIGN-UP FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES
Get information for Track Team 2018 right on your phone - not on handouts:
a) If you have a Smartphone, get push notifications - on your iphone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the
following link: rmd.at/67c7389 Follow the instructions to sign-up for Remind. You'll be prompted to download the mobileapp
b) If you don't have a smartphone, get text notifications - Text the message @67c7389 to the number 81010
If you are having trouble with 81010 try texting @67c7389 to (502) 498-4935.
*Standard text message rates apply
c) Don't have a mobile phone? Go to rmd.at/67c7389 on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications
SIGN UP BY 1/16/18
Sign-up forms may be found in the school Literature Rack in the lobby. Questions should be directed to Mrs. Kalscheuer or Mrs. Rodriguez