Continuous Program Upgrade
Continuous Technology Upgrade and Program Fundraiser
A private or business donation would help bring 21st Century skills to today’s learners. Please consider passing on this information to your extended family members and/or business contacts who would like to support a worthy cause (tax-ID # 95-6003446).
50% of every donation will go directly to our Technology Upgrade Fund.
The other 50% of your donation is your choice:
- Student Classroom Technology (iPads or Asus touchscreen laptops)
- Language Acquisition (Dual Language Immersion & Middlebury Interactive Languages)
- Playground Equipment
- Academic Art Lessons (grades K-5)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) including Forensics, Robotics, Eco-friendly Garden and Environmental activities
- Principal Discretionary Fund
Donor incentives include:
- $100-$199 donation: Name in our 2013-2014 Yearbook
- $200-$299 donation: Name on Technology Lab Recognition Wall AND in Yearbook
- $300-$499 donation: Business Advertisement and/or Name on school website, Recognition Wall, and in Yearbook
- $500+ donation: Name on a banner on Lemon Avenue plus all of the above
Thank you for making Walnut Elementary an exemplary learning environment!